Vendor Set-Up Instructions
Vendor SetUp Instructions
Below are instructions for checking in, unloading, and setting up for the event, including booth assignments and map. You are assigned a specific time to unload and set up your booth. It is VERY important that you arrive on time to ensure a smooth set-up and avoid traffic jams.
- See page titled “2019 DDLM Festival Booths” to locate your booth number(s). Booths are in alphabetical order by Business Name. If you did not list a business, look for your name.
- Sponsors are in Red text
- Partner Groups are in Blue text
- Activities/Games are in Purple text
- Arts & Crafts, Face-Paint, Pre-Packaged Foods are in Black
- Download “Set-Up Schedule” to find your Set-Up time and see Instructions for arrival and check-in are included in this document.
- See Map (below) to find your location.
Best Booth Award!
One Arts & Crafts, Face-Painting or Pre-Packaged Food Vendor will win the Best Booth Award. The Vendor Committee will select the winner as they make their first rounds at the festival at 6:00 pm. We encourage you to wear costumes and decorate your booth space – Be Creative, Be Original, Be Colorful and FUN! The winner receives a free booth at the 2020 Dia de los Muertos Festival!
Please use our #diadelosmuertoscc for any of your social media posts regarding El Dia de los Muertos Fest. We love to see pics of your booths, wonderful hand-made products and fantastic experiences at the festival!
If you have any questions, email or call us at 361-887-6834.