Downtown Altar Tour
Use the map below, or pick one up at K Space Contemporary, The Ritz Theater, or a participating business and take a stroll around downtown to see the Dia de los Muertos decorations and ofrendas.
Don’t miss the Walk of Remembrance Ofrenda Display at the Ritz Theater. The display has 15 ofrendas created by individuals, families, special interest and school groups, as well as a large community altar at center stage and Tribute wall.
Visitors are invited to bring a 5″ x 7″ photo of a loved one to place on the community altar. At the Tribute Wall, visitors may write the name of a loved one or a memorial message on one of the butterflies and pin it to La Catrina’s dress.
The Downtown Altar Tour is brought to you by HEB.
Walk of Remembrance Ofrenda Display
at the Ritz Theatre, 715 N. Chaparral St.:
- Thursday, Oct. 28, 6 to 8 pm
- Friday, Oct. 29, 6 to 9 pm
- Saturday, Oct. 30, 3 to 9 pm
- Sunday, Oct. 31, 3 to 9 pm
- Monday, Nov. 1, 6 to 8 pm
- Tuesday, Nov. 2, 6 to 8 pm
- Friday, Nov. 5, 6 to 9 pm (during ArtWalk)