Volunteer Sign UP
This festival is made possible largely due to our wonderful volunteers (and sponsors). Please consider signing up for a 3 hour shift during the festival. You will get an awesome tshirt out of the deal from this years festival.
We are utilizing SignUp.com this year.
Follow this link and after an easy sign in process, you will see all the shifts we need volunteers for as well as the duties required.
VOLUNTEERS – GENERAL INFO
- 7am to 10 am: If you already know your job and work area, check in with your appointed committee leader. Otherwise, check in at K Space Contemporary, 415 Starr St.
- 10 am to 10 pm: Check In at the Bay Jewel Event Center at the corner of Starr and Mesquite Streets. The Bay Jewel is hosting the Volunteer Reception Room where you can grab snacks and water and rest for a while. The Bay Jewel will have special drinks at a discounted rate available for Volunteers and Vendors at their bar.
DROP OFF POINTS: You may have someone drop you off then walk to the Bay Jewel.
- Taylor and Chaparral Streets
- Schatzel and Mesquite Streets
- Schatzel and Chaparral Streets
PARK N RIDE – 2:30 pm to 1 am: The RTA is providing Park & Ride from the City Hall Parking lot. Follow “Event Parking” signs from freeways. Park N Ride will drop riders off at Starr and Lower Broadway. The Volunteer Check-In booth is one block away.
MORNING VOLUNTEERS: If you are leaving the festival zone before 2 pm
PARKING: Most of the area surrounding the festival zone is blocked from parking. Parking is available on Mesquite St. near the Cosmopolitan Apartments, Upper Broadway and Water; you will need to walk 1-2 blocks to the festival zone.
DROP OFF: Volunteers can be dropped of at any of the intersections nearest your work area – see map at TBA . Suggested drop off areas: Taylor & Chaparral, Schatzel & Chaparral, Peoples & Chaparral, Peoples & Lower Broadway
HOSPITALITY AT THE VOLUNTEER CHECK-IN :
Water & Snacks