2017 Dia de los Muertos Festival Sponsorship Opportunities
to be posted soon!
For Customized Sponsorship Information, Contact:
Omar at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dia de los Muertos is a holiday when deceased friends and family members are remembered and honored. It is a poignant time, both solemn and joyous, with colorful traditions, pageantry and whimsy despite the sobering subject. Our festival pays tribute to this tradition that has been celebrated in Mexico for centuries.
The Dia de los Muertos Street Festival and its associated events are entertaining and educational. The event provides cultural programming such as Mexican Folk Art workshops, a K-12 piñata contest called Extravagancia de Piñatas, a thematic fine art exhibition, an altar display and both traditional and contemporary performances in dance and music.
A broad spectrum of the Corpus Christi community is involved in the event. Participants include children as young as 3 and vendors over 70 years old. Over 400 students under 18 are involved in the Extravagancia de Piñatas, Altar display and performances. Approximately 200 college students exhibit, present art demonstrations and provide production support on our stages. Around 150 artists and artisans exhibit and sell their work during the event.
The Dia de los Muertos Street Festival has become one of the most popular events in the Coastal Bend. Festival guests include families, residents and tourists to the Coastal Bend of all ages, ethnicities and economic levels.
- Digital Marketing: DiadelosMuertosCC.com website, social media, festival sponsor board
- On-Site Exposure: Banner, Exhibit Space, Sampling & Product Distribution and Demonstration
- Have Your Company Logo on Selected Print Collateral like Posters, Maps, Programs
- Naming Rights and Category Exclusivity
- Branding & Signage
- Community Engagement
BENEFITS OF SPONSORSHIP:
- Be a Part of your Community
- Showcase Your Company’s Cultural Awareness
- Reinforce Company Image in the Community
- Exposure and Visibility (approx. 25,000 in attendance)
- Consumer Interaction
- Advertising & Promotion