Park N Ride:
We encourage everyone to use RTA’s Park N Ride service. RTA is picking up passengers for the festival at the City Hall and Nueces County Courthouse. Bus Schedule : 2:30PM to 1:00AM.
Thank You RTA!
QUICK TIPS IF YOU GO:
- Check out the map and entertainment before you go !
- Bring a Folding Lawn Chair for seating in front of stages. Some seating is provided, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Wear comfortable shoes & weather appropriate clothing. The festival covers 6-8 blocks & you might want to do some dancing!
- Cash – Many vendor can not run credit cards. ATMS are available onsite at the corner of Mesquite and Starr.
- Check out the Official Merchandise Booth near the L & F Main Stage on Starr St. for cool Dia de los Muertos T-Shirts, festival posters, Loteria Corpus Christi games made from the mural, cups, koozies & more.
- Hashtag your social media posts with #diadelosmuertoscc . We want to see how much fun you had!
- Have fun and enjoy the festival!
- Don’t bring an ice chest or alcohol into festival grounds – It is prohibited by city ordinance and TABC licensing.
- Don’t drive around for hours looking for a parking place. Use Park N Ride from City Hall.
PARKING: Water Street will be closed to parking and you may have to walk a short distance to get to the Festival. Be careful where you park. Parking in the area surrounding the festival is owned by surrounding businesses and may be restricted. In these areas you may be towed. It is very important to read the parking signs — some restricted areas near the festival will be towing unauthorized vehicles.