You are logging into Entrythingy, an entry management system, to submit your artwork, .If you have entered other exhibitions managed by Entrythingy, you already have an account.
If you do not have a FREE Entrythingy account, you will be creating one. Enter your information in the form below and click “SUBMIT” to log in.
- Once logged in, you may see multiple opportunities (2018 Dia de los Muertos Arts & Crafts Expo, etc.). Be sure to select the appropriate call for entries.
- Add each image file by clicking Add File. Allow a couple of minutes for each photo to upload.
- Description of Work & Statement Specific to Entry are visible above your images as our panel reviews your work. Choose words wisely as these are quick references for the juror(s).
- Make sure you can see ALL of your uploaded images and documents on your screen before clicking the PayPal button or Complete Entry.
- Resume and Statement are not necessary: It is an automatic function of the entry service to request your artist statement and resume. You may type in “coming soon” into those blanks.
- To update personal information, click “My Profile” at the top. Make sure your email address is correct, because this is where our notice of entry results will be sent.