Previous Applicants: If you applied to the DDLM Arts & Crafts Expo in 2014- 2017, your profile and photos are saved in the Entrythingy system. You may re-use photos from previous years. Log in under ‘Have you used [Entrythingy logo] before? Please click here to Log In’ with your Email address and Password. Reset your password if you’ve forgotten it.
New Applicant? You must create a FREE account to be a vendor in the Dia de los Muertos Festival. The entry system we use is called “Entrythingy”. Enter your information in the form below and click “SUBMIT” to log in. Remember your email and password for future events.
- Once logged in, you may see multiple opportunities (2018 Dia de los Muertos Arts & Crafts Expo, Dia de los Muertos Fine Arts Exhibition). Be sure to select the appropriate call for entries. To apply to be a vendor, be sure to select 2018 Dia de los Muertos Arts & Crafts Expo.
- Add each image file by clicking Add File. Allow a couple of minutes for each photo to upload.
- Description of Work & Statement Specific to Entry are visible above your images as our panel reviews your work. Choose words wisely as these are quick references for the juror(s).
- Make sure you can see ALL of your uploaded images and documents on your screen before clicking the PayPal button or Complete Entry.
- Resume and Statement are not necessary: It is an automatic function of the entry service to request your artist statement and resume. You may type in “coming soon” into those blanks.
- To update personal information, click “My Profile” at the top. Make sure your email address is correct, because this is where our notice of entry results will be sent.
There are 2 titles in RED below: To Apply to be a Vendor, be sure to select
“2018 CC Dia de los Muertos Festival Arts and Crafts Expo”