Previous Applicants: If you applied to the DDLM Arts & Crafts Expo in 2014-2015, your profile/images remain in the system. Log in under ‘Already Have an Entrythingy Account’ (below text to the right) with your Email address and Password. You can reset your password if you’ve forgotten it. You may re-submit 2014-16 photos of items that you are still selling. However, you must upload photos for new items and demonstration photos.
New Applicant? You must create a FREE Entrythingy account to be a vendor in the Dia de los Muertos Festival. Enter your information in the form below and click “SUBMIT” to log in. Remember your email and password for future events.
NOTE: Face Painters: if you are only providing a service (not selling products), you are not required to have a State of Texas Sales Tax and Use Permit. Fill in Sales Tax Permit blank with “NONE”.
Food Vendors must apply through Belinda Edwards at 361-947-6895.
Questions? Email email@example.com anytime, or Call 361-887-6834 Wednesday – Friday, 10 am to 5 pm.
Before you complete this application, make sure you have read (Go Back to)
Tips for entering your online application:
- IMPORTANT: Submit a photo of EVERY type of item that you sell. Show only 1-2 best examples of items that you make multiples of. Include no more than 4 different items in one photo. We need to see an example of each type of item clearly. Photos of piles of prints or lots of jewelry on stands do not show items clearly. Do not submit photo collages.
- Show Off your Work: Submit photos that have plain/one-color backgrounds, are free of clutter, well lit, and are clear/sharp images. Make sure the jurors can see your products clearly and easily.
- Submit up to 20 photos. 1 photo of your booth is required.
- NEW! Demonstration Images: Include at least 2 photos of works in progress and/or you working on your arts & crafts.
- Description of Work (260 characters): Brief description of your work. Explain mixed categories here by listing products.
- Statement Specific to Entry (480 characters): Describe how you create the arts & crafts you are selling, from the initial design process to completion.
- Add each photo/image file by clicking “Add File.” Allow a couple of minutes for each photo to upload.
- Make sure you can see ALL of your uploaded images on your screen before clicking the PayPal button or “Complete Entry”.